If you think Singapore is just a high standard economic country and is only about the majestic lights at night with the Merlion view and Sky Garden experience, well think again. Singaporean food is a diverse ethnic inspired with different elements of local cuisines. Their dishes are one of the tourists reasons of traveling to Singapore. If you still aren't persuaded, then you should try it yourself.
For now, we will just give you some extra details on what you may find in Singapore. Their food is influenced by Malaysians, Indians and Chinese.
Let us give you 5 of them:
- The National Dish of Singapore (The Chili Crab) - It is served with rice and sweet chili sauce. It is made of tomato puree, chili flakes, brown sugar, fish sauce, fish stock, the healthy raw mud crab with different spices. All this tastes are fighting into your tastebuds.
- Bak Kut Teh or the Pork Rib Soup - Made of juicy pork ribs simmered for hours in herbal broth to soft. Its juicy and soft texture made your grandma joins your early vacation.
- Hainanese Chicken - A local favorite food, steamed white chicken cut into slices with sweet soy sauce over the aromatic steamed hainanese rice served with chili sauce.
- Murtabak or Folded Omelet Pancake - An Indian Food stuffed pancake with chicken, beef or mutton with vegetables.
- Nasi Lemak Malay local food - A rice dish with chicken, sambal or spicy sweet sauce served with anchovies on the side, egg and peanuts.
From the website www.singapore-visa.sg you will find the ways on how you can go to Singapore hassle-free. If you are eligible to apply and if you do not need a visa at all. Singapore e-visa online allows passengers to travel with electronic visas. During the application, your information and itinerary are needed and all of this will be kept confidential from the Singapore e-visa portal. The Singapore e-visa agent will be the one to communicate with you via email or you may also call them for more clarifications. Once the visa is approved, you may print it and bring with you in the airport and they will scan it.